A helping hand, when you need it most.
I'm so glad you're here ...
Now that you've stumbled upon my site, let's get get to know each other. If we haven't met before, I'm Trifina.
- You were probably in living your life, cancer wasn't even in your radar and boom now your life has been turned upside down.
- I want you to know that you're stronger than you think
- Being diagnosed with cancer doesn't have to be scary, it can be life-changing and empowering journey.
- Believe it or not only a small part of cancer is about medicine
- A big part has to do with conquering the mental challenges that pop up on every corner of your journey
- Getting diagnosed with cancer is a wake up call to change our lifestyle.
- Conventional cancer treatment can heal us and harm us at the same time.
- Understanding the nature of cancer is key to changing our unhealthy habits.
What can your "new normal" look like?
Some of you have just been recently been diagnosed and are in a fearful place right now. I've been there!
Cancer makes us feel helpless and powerless.
But imagine if...
- You had the FORESIGHT to easily navigate through cancer treatment
- You can GROW from your experience.
- Find an inner STRENGTH and CONFIDENCE you never knew you had.
- NOURISH and HEAL your body after cancer treatment
My mission is to guide you in finding a healthier and stronger version of yourself.
So, I like a little story. Here is mine.
I live in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia with my husband and my beautiful 2 year old daughter. I moved to Australia when I was 6 years old. I have a PhD in biochemistry and medical research experience from Monash University.
I always had a passion to help people. I've always wanted to be a doctor, but I didn't get in to medical school, so I instead, I pursued a career in medical science. I was so excited to be at the forefront of medical research and I dreamt what every other scientist dream of - which is to make an amazing discovery - like a cure for cancer. Little did I know that before I tured 30, I would be diagnosed with cancer.
Follow my facebook page here.
So that brings us to now - 7 years from my cancer diagnosis. I feel like now is the right time to share my story. I'm at a point where I can write from a place of self-reflection and insight. My posts aren't just my journal entries for the world to see. I want this online space to be more about what you can get out of my experience. I want it to be a valuable resource for you.
Now Let's Chat About You.
I would love to know bit more about you. Don't be shy and let me know what you're struggling with so I can better help you in your journey. Click on the link below to send me a private message.